The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- 3.5mm SUPER DUTY size increase strength and rigidity over 3mm size turnbuckles.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium.
- Nano accurate threading process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.- Manufactured right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Our products are 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free*
4 - 3.5mm x 48mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear/Front Camber)
2 - 3.5mm x 51mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
1 - 1/8" Drill Bit
1 - Super Cool Lunsford Decal
Total Weight of Turnbuckles:
Note from Kelly:
Rod End Resize: Increase the inner diameter your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.
*See our Turnbuckle Guarantee Policy at the bottom of the home page.