The Lunsford Screw Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 530-630 (MPa). Grade 2 is 250.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 600-710 (MPa). Grade 2 is 270.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 1000 to 1190. Grade 2 is 420.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 50-56. Grade 2 is 28.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ulta-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- Hand-fed thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Our products are 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developded.
The Titanium Screw Kit for the Team Associated RC10 B6.1/B6.1D includes 24 screws needed to replace all M3 screws. For the top screw kit, please see LNS00137.
Flat Head Screw
3mm x 6mm
2 Arm Mount, C
3mm x 8mm
6 Side Rails
3mm x 10mm
4 Side Rails
6 Gear Box, Chassis Brace
3mm x 16mm
2 Front Ball Stud Mount
2 Front Bumper
2 Rear Bumper