- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 530-630 (MPa). Grade 2 is 250.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 600-710 (MPa). Grade 2 is 270.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 1000 to 1190. Grade 2 is 420.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 50-56. Grade 2 is 28.
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house
allowing us to give you ulta-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Our products are 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
HOME | WHAT'S NEW | PRODUCT LIST | SHIPPING INFO | SITE SEARCH
GUARANTEE | TECH INFO | HOT R/C LINKS | CONTACT US
Copyright © 2002 -
Web Development by Core Communications.